Monday, January 11, 2010

Reminder about Practice

Starting today, our REGULAR practice pool is Seven Lakes HS.

Practice time remains the same, 615-745pm in the water. Please arrive by 600pm.

If you have transportation problems, please resolve them ASAP or let me know BEFORE time is too short for you to make practice. Missing practice means you may be scratched from the meet.

The HAPPI Meet entries are ready and you can look them over at practice today. We have until 3pm Tuesday to make corrections. I will email everyone a copy. If you don't receive an email copy, then I probably do not have a working email for you. Please email or text me IMMEDIATELY with your correct/preferred email.

I am going by PJ23 to confirm travel arrangements for the HAPPI Meet today, will email you details when complete.

We will discuss Region and State details tonight. Club swimmers will be emailed info if they are not at Monday's practice.

Questions? Email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment